We want YOU to join our team!
Start the new year with a new career. We are seeking foremen, landscape crew members, and Plant Health Technicians to join our team.
We are a 103-year-old company. At Chalet we see our staff members, not just as employees but as family members. You’d be working with a supervisor who acts as your mentor. Chalet is committed to taking care of each and every one of our employees, their success, and most importantly, their safety.
This is not just a job. We care about your future and provide leadership training so we can help you excel and exceed your career goals.
Chalet offers Great Pay:
- You can earn up to $22/hour.
- Plus, a $250 sign on bonus.
- The opportunity to earn a merit bonus up to $150 every quarter.
- Get paid weekly with direct deposit available.
- Regular overtime and Saturday work available.
- Employees are of course paid for the drive (both ways) between Chalet and job sites.
And Comprehensive Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Days
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Referral bonus paid to employees who refer new workers
- Employee appreciation events and gestures.
And everything you deserve:
- We provide uniforms and also take care of cleaning them for you.
- Your own locker in a clean locker room.
- Assigned parking spots.
- Updated and well-maintained machinery, equipment and vehicles.
- Hand pruners provided by Chalet.
- Ice machines, microwaves, and vending machines on-site.
- Water coolers on every vehicle.
- You’d be paid to attend safety meetings and we provide you with vests, gloves and protective eyewear.
We’d love to hear from you if you match the following criteria:
- Previous landscape experience – Not a must but a big plus!
- Able to lift 75+ pounds – those who can lift under 75 lbs can still be considered for other positions.
- We are a drug-free workplace, so all job offers are contingent on complying with a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- Able to work 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, with the flexibility to work Saturdays as work and the season dictates.
How do I apply?
Walk-ins are welcome at our North Chicago Office (3350 Martin Luther King Drive, North Chicago, IL 60064) Mon-Thur 8am-4pm.
You can also fill in the form below, and you will hear from our team to get the process started. We can't wait to hear from you.