We want YOU to join our team!
Landscape Construction Supervisor/Superintendent (North Chicago, IL)
Chalet’s Landscape Division has an opportunity for a Landscape Superintendent to join our Production Department. This role's main focus is to ensure that we install design/build jobs according to plans within the budget and meeting our customers’ expectations. Learn more about the opportunity here.
Landscape Project Manager (North Chicago, IL)
The Project Manager reports to the Director of Production and will serve as the liaison with our customer to ensure that we exceed their quality and service expectations for their landscape construction project. Learn more and apply here.
Lead Landscape Architect/Designer (North Chicago, IL)
Chalet’s highly creative Design Department has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Landscape Architect/Designer to join the team. The Lead Landscape Architect/Designer will report directly to the Director of Design, and work closely with our Creative Director along with other designers and departments in creating high-end residential landscape designs of various scopes, sizes and styles for our clients. While you will predominantly work at your design table in the office and/or remotely, you will also be in the field for gathering project information and potential on-site meetings as your designs come to realization. Full job description and qualifications here.
We are a 103-year-old company. At Chalet we see our staff members, not just as employees but as family members. You’d be working with a supervisor who acts as your mentor. Chalet is committed to taking care of each and every one of our employees, their success, and most importantly, their safety.
This is not just a job. We care about your future and provide leadership training so we can help you excel and exceed your career goals.
Chalet offers Great Pay:
- You can earn up to $22/hour.
- Plus, a $250 sign on bonus.
- The opportunity to earn a merit bonus up to $150 every quarter.
- Get paid weekly with direct deposit available.
- Regular overtime and Saturday work available.
- Employees are of course paid for the drive (both ways) between Chalet and job sites.
And Comprehensive Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Days
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Referral bonus paid to employees who refer new workers
- Employee appreciation events and gestures.
And everything you deserve:
- We provide uniforms and also take care of cleaning them for you.
- Your own locker in a clean locker room.
- Assigned parking spots.
- Updated and well-maintained machinery, equipment and vehicles.
- Hand pruners provided by Chalet.
- Ice machines, microwaves, and vending machines on-site.
- Water coolers on every vehicle.
- You’d be paid to attend safety meetings and we provide you with vests, gloves and protective eyewear.
We’d love to hear from you if you match the following criteria:
- Previous landscape experience – Not a must but a big plus!
- Able to lift 75+ pounds – those who can lift under 75 lbs can still be considered for other positions.
- We are a drug-free workplace, so all job offers are contingent on complying with a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- Able to work 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, with the flexibility to work Saturdays as work and the season dictates.
How do I apply?
Walk-ins are welcome at our North Chicago Office (3350 Martin Luther King Drive, North Chicago, IL 60064) Mon-Thur 8am-4pm.
You can also fill in the form below, and you will hear from our team to get the process started. We can't wait to hear from you.