- Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix® thrives in a variety of conditions with root-building nutrition for a stronger lawn
- This lawn care product contains a combination of grass seed, fertilizer, and soil improver to help establish deep roots for a thick, green lawn to be proud of
- This grass seed mix should be planted in spring or fall when air temperatures are consistently between 60°F and 80°F
- Lawn seed should be watered daily or as needed to keep the soil moist for at least 3 weeks or until seedlings reach 2 inches in height
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix® 2.4 lb. bag will cover 320 sq. ft. when seeding a new lawn or 960 sq. ft. when overseeding an existing lawn
- This seed has been treated with mefenoxam. Do not use for food, feed, or oil purposes.
- Store away from feeds and foodstuffs.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
We deliver products within a zone around the Chicagoland. We offer free delivery over $500, otherwise a $50 fee will be applied.
Delivery zone includes the North Shore Suburbs North up to Winthrop Harbor and Wauconda; North Side of Chicago to downtown and Southwest to Oak Park. See here for a list of zip codes and full details on our delivery services.
No-contact Curbside Pickup
We offer free in-store pickup at our retail store at 3132 Lake Avenue in Wilmette, IL. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup within 3-5 days. Once you receive this email, please pick up the items within 72 hours.
Returns accepted within 14 days by replying directly to our order confirmation email. Refunds issued only in original form of payment.