Everbearing Fall Gold is a delicious addition to the home garden producing 2 crops of sweet golden raspberries: one in summer on 1-year-old canes, then a smaller one on new canes in fall. Remove canes to the ground after fruiting. Leave canes that have not fruited to bear later in the season and the following year. For a single, but bigger, summer crop, cut all canes back to ground after the fall crop—all the plants energy will go into this crop the following summer. Self-pollinating.
- Mature Height: 4 feet
- Mature Spread: 3 feet
- Spacing: 4 feet
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Soil Type: Moist, Well-drained
- Attracts Wildlife
- Flower: White
Plants are constantly growing, ever-changing, and therefore unique. The plant you receive may vary from the photo, but rest assured, it holds the same glorious potential!
As plants are perishable, we take care to deliver them by hand using our own vehicles or trusted partners.
- We offer Same-Day delivery!
- Free 7-Day Delivery over $300!
- Prices depend on location (starting at $35 in Wilmette)
- Delivery zone includes the North Shore Suburbs North up to Winthrop Harbor and Wauconda; North Side of Chicago to downtown and Southwest to Oak Park.
- For plant material not planted by Chalet, there is a 1-year, 50% merchandise credit guarantee.
We also offer free in-store pickup at our retail store at 3132 Lake Avenue in Wilmette, IL. After your order we will prepare the product within 1-2 hours. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready. If you are planning to pick up later than 2-3 days after purchase, please respond to your Order Confirmation email to let us know. For plant material not planted by Chalet, there is a 1-year, 50% merchandise credit guarantee.
Returns accepted within 14 days by replying directly to our order confirmation email. Refunds issued only in original form of payment.