Originating from the Serbia-Bosnia area, Irish Bell is a very slow growing evergreen with a dense, fat, pyramidal form and short, stiff dark green needles. Very little or no pruning is ever needed to maintain its tight form! This is one tough cookie as it shrugs off road salt and diseases with ease. All it asks for is a sunny spot and soil that isn't soggy. Great as an accent plant in front of the house, by the patio or in the rock garden.
- Mature Height: 12 feet
- Mature Width: 12 feet
- Sunlight: Sun
- Soil Conditions: Moist (Typical)
Plants are constantly growing, ever-changing, and therefore unique. The plant you receive may vary from the photo, but rest assured, holds the same glorious potential!
As plants are perishable, we take care to deliver them by hand using our own vehicles or trusted partners.
- We offer Same-Day delivery!
- Free 7-Day Delivery over $300!
- Prices depend on location (starting at $35 in Wilmette)
- Delivery zone includes the North Shore Suburbs North up to Winthrop Harbor and Wauconda; North Side of Chicago to downtown and Southwest to Oak Park.
- For plant material not planted by Chalet, there is a 1-year, 50% merchandise credit guarantee.
We also offer free in-store pickup at our retail store at 3132 Lake Avenue in Wilmette, IL. After your order we will prepare the product within 1-2 hours. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready. If you are planning to pick up later than 2-3 days after purchase, please respond to your Order Confirmation email to let us know. For plant material not planted by Chalet, there is a 1-year, 50% merchandise credit guarantee.
Returns accepted within 14 days by replying directly to our order confirmation email. Refunds issued only in original form of payment.