Join the party with Amber Jubilee! Eye-catching foliage and a compact, upright habit distinguish this Ninebark variety. In spring, leaves on new growth open amber orange with contrasting yellow veins, turning an outstanding deep purple in fall. Leaves on old branches are lime green. In early summer, showy round clusters of white flowers emerge from distinctive pink buds followed by drooping bunches of reddish fruit capsules. Distinctive peeling bark is an interesting feature in winter. Great for hedging and gorgeous planted in groups for the amazing color. A variety of a native plant, adapting well to a wide range of conditions: cold, heat, wet or dry soil.
- Mature Height: 6 feet
- Mature Width: 4 feet
- Sunlight: Sun, Part Sun
- Soil Conditions: Generally Dry, Moist (Typical), Soggy, Flood-prone
Plants are constantly growing, ever-changing, and therefore unique. The plant you receive may vary from the photo, but rest assured, holds the same glorious potential!
As plants are perishable, we take care to deliver them by hand using our own vehicles or trusted partners.
- We offer Same-Day delivery!
- Prices depend on location (starting at $35 in Wilmette)
- Delivery zone includes the North Shore Suburbs North up to Winthrop Harbor and Wauconda; North Side of Chicago to downtown and Southwest to Oak Park.
- For plant material not planted by Chalet, there is a 1-year, 50% merchandise credit guarantee.
We also offer free in-store pickup at our retail store at 3132 Lake Avenue in Wilmette, IL. After your order we will prepare the product within 1-2 hours. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready. If you are planning to pick up later than 2-3 days after purchase, please respond to your Order Confirmation email to let us know. For plant material not planted by Chalet, there is a 1-year, 50% merchandise credit guarantee.
Returns accepted within 14 days by replying directly to our order confirmation email. Refunds issued only in original form of payment.