Wear this bracelet as a tangible symbol of your love between father and child(ren). As you place this bracelet on your wrist say this blessing: Thank you for the gift of my child(ren) and for the honor of being their father. Please guide them, protect them, and walk alongside them every step of the way. Lead me as their father, to share the lineage of faith, family, honor, and virtue.
With your purchase of this St. Amos Blessing Bracelet, you also participate in helping victims of child abuse. 100% of the Caitlin & John Stamos family’s portion of net proceeds from this bracelet will be donated to Childhelp for the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse.
- A Father's Love Blessing for my Child Bracelet is sized larger than our unisex bracelets
- Adjustable cording which opens to 11" diameter, closes to 7 1/4"
- Tiger's Eye, howlite, or hematite gemstones, natural gemstones vary
- Handwoven in Mexicali
- Gold or silver-tone Share the Love medal, gold or silver-tone "loved" tag
- Medals made in a sacred site in Italy
- A Father's Love Bracelets come on an inspirational card with a Prayer for Fathers and a message from John Stamos