Merrick Grain-Free Real Duck & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition as well as quality protein and healthy fats that dogs thrive on, with real whole foods sourced from local farmers! Merrick Grain-Free Real Duck & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food is comprised of 70% meat and fish starting with deboned duck that provides high quality protein to help build and maintain lean, healthy muscle tissue while also supporting healthy skin and coat with omega fatty acids and joint health with glucosamine. The other 30% is made up of fresh produce offering vitamins, minerals and antioxidants! Merrick Grain-free Real Duck & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food provides 38% protein in every bowl.
Merrick isn't your typical pet food company, and Merrick doesn't just make pet food. Merrick makes the best food ever for the best pet ever. Yours. The five star promise from Merrick is what's guaranteed to each and every dog and cat, along with their owners. Local growers, real whole foods, their own kitchen, balanced nutrition, and health you can see. Merrick creates real, wholesome recipes using USDA-inspected deboned meat and fresh produce for industry leading levels of protein, glucosamine and chondroitin. All of Merrick's foods are handcrafted in Hereford, Texas from USA farmers they know and trust. With no additives, sweeteners, colors or preservatives, real whole foods including high quality meats and fresh caught fish are the core of every Merrick dog and cat food. Merrick has been cooking their own foods in their own Texas kitchen for over 25 years. They stand behind their products with a 100% guarantee, promising that your dog or cat will be happier and healthier. You are what you eat, so why not feed your best friend the very best?
|Crude Protein||38.0% min|
|Crude Fat||17.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||3.5% max|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||4.5% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.4% min|
|Glucosamine Hcl||1,200 mg/kg min|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||1,200 mg/kg min|
Hand-delivered by Chalet or one of our partner delivery services. Delivery zone includes the North Shore Suburbs North up to Winthrop Harbor and Wauconda; North Side of Chicago to downtown and Southwest to Oak Park. For more details, click here.
Same-day delivery available for orders before noon
Free Delivery over $50 for all pet living purchases
Try our subscription delivery service for 5% off list price and free delivery over $50!
Free In-Store Pickup
We offer free in-store pickup at our retail store at 3132 Lake Avenue in Wilmette, IL. After your order, we will prepare the product within 2 hours unless you hear otherwise. If you are planning to pick up more than 3 days after purchase, please respond to your Order Confirmation email to let us know.
Returns accepted within 14 days by replying directly to our order confirmation email. Refunds issued only in original form of payment.