Influenced by Art Nouveau and Modernist styles, Maurice Pillard Verneuil (1869–1942) created imaginative designs for interior decoration. This enchanting illustration of swans and irises was created for his design portfolio L’Animal dans la Décoration in 1897 and will add a touch of charm and elegance to any doorstep. Every Entryways mat is designed and crafted to be stylish and functional. Made from the best quality all-natural coir to meet the industry’s highest standards of durability, Entryways doormats are hand-stenciled with eco-friendly dyes for long-lasting vibrancy.
- 100% natural coir with backing and constructed to the highest industry standards
- Hand-painted with eco-friendly dyes; multiple stencils are used to recreate stunning artwork
- Coir - derived from the husks of coconuts - is a natural and biodegradable fiber, an excellent dirt-trapper, and is known for its scraping abilities
- Recommended for use in a sheltered outdoor area that is not exposed to direct sunlight to preserve the longevity of the colors
- Shake or vacuum clean
- This mat measures 18" by 30" by 1/2" thick; also offered in 24" by 36" by 1/2" thick
- The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates slight variations in color and size; color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen
- © V&A
We deliver products within a zone around the Chicagoland. We offer free delivery over $250, otherwise a $50 fee will be applied.
Delivery zone includes the North Shore Suburbs North up to Winthrop Harbor and Wauconda; North Side of Chicago to downtown and Southwest to Oak Park. See here for a list of zip codes and full details on our delivery services.
No-contact Curbside Pickup
We offer free in-store pickup at our retail store at 3132 Lake Avenue in Wilmette, IL. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup within 3-5 days. Once you receive this email, please pick up the items within 72 hours.
Returns accepted within 14 days by replying directly to our order confirmation email. Refunds issued only in original form of payment.