Designed by William Morris in 1873, the quintessentially Arts and Crafts pattern skillfully replicated on this mat was originally intended for furnishing textiles. It represents a great example of Victorian taste for interiors and still looks gorgeous and on-trend today, with its maximalist floral motifs and simple palette of colors. Every Entryways mat is designed and crafted to be stylish and functional. Made from the best quality all-natural coir to meet the industry’s highest standards of durability, Entryways doormats are hand-stenciled with eco-friendly dyes for long-lasting vibrancy.
- 100% natural coir with backing and constructed to the highest industry standards
- Hand-painted with eco-friendly dyes; multiple stencils are used to recreate stunning artwork
- Coir - derived from the husks of coconuts - is a natural and biodegradable fiber, an excellent dirt-trapper, and is known for its scraping abilities
- Recommended for use in a sheltered outdoor area that is not exposed to direct sunlight to preserve the longevity of the colors
- Shake or vacuum clean
- The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates slight variations in color and size; color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen