A classic and timeless floral design that speaks to artistic flights of fantasy with glorious blooms, peacocks, and butterflies that were so popular in the 18th Century. Made from all-natural handwoven coir and hand-stenciled for long-lasting color, this mat from Entryways’ WILLIAMSBURG Doormat Collection is 1″ thick and measures 22″ by 35″. This doormat is a durable dirt-trapper, making it as functional as it is vibrant and visually appealing. Your purchase of WILLIAMSBURG products also supports the education, preservation, and citizenship missions of the not-for-profit Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
- Handwoven from 100% coir and constructed to the highest industry standards
- Coconut fiber (coir) is natural, biodegradable, and an excellent dirt-trapper known for its scraping abilities
- Hand-stenciled with eco-friendly dyes
- Measures 22" by 35" and is 1" thick
- Care: Shake, sweep, or vacuum clean
- Use under a sheltered area out of the elements
- © The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation