Our “Home Again” doormat takes inspiration from a late nineteenth-century red-and-white quilt found in the textile archives of the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. As with so many quilt designs, it speaks of family, friends, memory, and tradition. Made from all-natural handwoven coir and hand-stenciled for long-lasting color, this mat from Entryways’ WILLIAMSBURG Doormat Collection is 1″ thick and measures 22″ by 35”. This doormat is a durable dirt-trapper, making it as functional as it is vibrant and visually appealing. Your purchase of WILLIAMSBURG products also supports the education, preservation, and citizenship missions of the not-for-profit Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
- Handwoven from 100% coir and constructed to the highest industry standards
- Coconut fiber (coir) is natural, biodegradable, and an excellent dirt-trapper known for its scraping abilities
- Hand-stenciled with eco-friendly dyes
- Measures 22" by 35" and is 1" thick
- Color: Black
- Care: Shake, sweep, or vacuum clean
- Use under a sheltered area out of the elements
- © The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
We deliver products within a zone around the Chicagoland. We offer free delivery over $250, otherwise a $50 fee will be applied.
Delivery zone includes the North Shore Suburbs North up to Winthrop Harbor and Wauconda; North Side of Chicago to downtown and Southwest to Oak Park. See here for a list of zip codes and full details on our delivery services.
No-contact Curbside Pickup
We offer free in-store pickup at our retail store at 3132 Lake Avenue in Wilmette, IL. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup within 3-5 days. Once you receive this email, please pick up the items within 72 hours.
Returns accepted within 14 days by replying directly to our order confirmation email. Refunds issued only in original form of payment.