New at Chalet! The Calathea Musaica is rare and striking with it's unique mosaic-like markings on the leaves. It may be a bit more challenging to care for, but well worth the effort. Calathea's are great for cleaning the air.
- Enjoys bright indirect light - east, west, or north window is ideal
- Too much direct sunlight will burn the leaves.
- High humidity is important for this plant
- Avoid cold drafts.
- Do not let it sit in water. We suggest putting a tray with pebbles and water underneath the pot.
- allow only soil surface to become dry to the touch before watering
Plants are constantly growing, ever-changing, and therefore unique. The plant you see in the photo is an example of the plant you will receive. If you would like us to send it in a white or black pot, please select this in the drop down menu above.