New at Chalet! The Calathea Musaica is rare and striking with it's unique mosaic-like markings on the leaves. It may be a bit more challenging to care for, but well worth the effort. Calathea's are great for cleaning the air.
- Enjoys bright indirect light - east, west, or north window is ideal
- Too much direct sunlight will burn the leaves.
- High humidity is important for this plant
- Avoid cold drafts.
- Do not let it sit in water. We suggest putting a tray with pebbles and water underneath the pot.
- allow only soil surface to become dry to the touch before watering
For this particular plant, the planter is sold separately. You can shop in store at Chalet for our wide selection of planters.