Inspired by William Morris’s most famous pattern, designed in 1883, "Strawberry Thief" is based on the thrushes that he observed stealing strawberries from his kitchen garden at Kelmscott Manor. In close partnership with the William Morris Gallery, Briers fashioned this
beautifully designed and well-crafted kneeler perfect for extra comfort when weeding, digging, or just sitting enjoying the beauty of the outdoors.
- Extra-large and extra-thick design with all over printed pattern design
- Thick foam padding for a more comfortable support when kneeling or sitting
- The base is waterproof PVC to prevent clothing getting wet when kneeling or sitting
- 2 handles for carrying around and for hanging or storing
- Size: 22"L x 14.5"W x 6"D