Bonsai Pro™ 7-9-5: Bonsai trees, like all other plants, require N-P-K plus all the other macro and micro nutritional elements to survive. While normal trees are able to broaden their root systems, bonsai are planted in small pots and benefit from frequent, weekly applications of Bonsai-Pro. Bonsai Pro offers balanced growth throughout the plant’s life, which can be affected by temperature, light, soil, pruning, watering, and root structure.
- Maintenance: Mix 1/4 tsp. per gallon of water.
- This is a stable mixture and does not have to be used all at once.
- Use this solution to water your bonsai and for misting the foliage.
- To Promote growth: For newly re-potted bonsai and all other container grown plants use 1/2 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Note: 1/2 tsp. per gal = 1:1500
We deliver products within a zone around the Chicagoland. We offer free delivery over $250, otherwise a $50 fee will be applied.
Delivery zone includes the North Shore Suburbs North up to Winthrop Harbor and Wauconda; North Side of Chicago to downtown and Southwest to Oak Park. See here for a list of zip codes and full details on our delivery services.
No-contact Curbside Pickup
We offer free in-store pickup at our retail store at 3132 Lake Avenue in Wilmette, IL. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup within 3-5 days. Once you receive this email, please pick up the items within 72 hours.
Returns accepted within 14 days by replying directly to our order confirmation email. Refunds issued only in original form of payment.