Thank you for choosing Chalet as your source for your Christmas tree this year. We are looking forward to delivering and installing your tree and bringing your family some holiday cheer.
In order to protect the health and safety of you, your family, our staff and our community, we request that you review this form and return it to us, signed with your consent no later than 6pm CST the day before your scheduled delivery and installation. We require your signature in order to provide the tree installation service. If we do not receive your signature the day before your scheduled delivery date, we will reschedule the date and notify you.
At Chalet, we perform regular health screenings for our employees and ask all employees exhibiting any signs of illness or exposure to the virus to stay home. We promote proper hygiene and sanitation practices and our employees are required to wear face masks and practice social distancing.
When our installation team arrives, please make sure that you wear a face mask while Chalet staff members are in your home. We also ask that you keep at least six feet of distance between you and our staff and limit interactions to those necessary to complete the work.
In order to limit the time we need to be in your home, please make sure that the location of the tree is selected and the area is prepped before arrival. Our installation service includes setting up the tree itself and does not include lighting or decorating. Our crews will not be able to move furniture or otherwise rearrange the space to create room for the tree installation. We are also unable to hang wreaths, garland or other similar products while on site.
We are only able to install trees on the first floor of a residence and any residences in a multi-family building must have access to an elevator. We are able to install trees outdoors as long as the tree is installed over ground that can accept support stakes. Therefore, we are not able to install trees on large stone patios or decks.
If we are installing a tree into a tree stand that you already own, the stand must be an appropriate size for the height and width of the tree being installed. If the stand is not appropriate, our crew can sell you an appropriate stand to complete the installation.
In addition, we ask that you review the following questions and answer them honestly. We will need you to confirm that none of the situations apply to you before we arrive at your property. If you, or anyone in your home, answers “Yes” to any of these questions, please contact Chalet and we will be happy to reschedule your work.
- Are you currently experiencing, or have you experienced in the past 14 days, any of the following symptoms?
- Fever (100.4° F or greater as measured by an oral thermometer)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Head, muscle or body aches/pains
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea
- Sore throat
- In the past 14 days, have you been in close contact with anyone who was experiencing any of the above symptoms or has experienced any of the above symptoms since your contact?
- In the past 14 days, have you been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are waiting to receive test results?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19, or are you presumptively positive for COVID-19 based on your health care provider’s assessment or your symptoms?
- In the past 14 days, have you traveled outside the State of Illinois?
By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms above. I hereby certify that I have answered the above questions fully and truthfully.
Thank you for helping us create a safe experience for your family, our staff, and our community. As a local business we take the responsibility of doing our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19 very seriously and appreciate your cooperation in our efforts.
Please contact email@example.com or call 847-256-0561 if you have any questions or concerns.