Bright, variegated summer foliage plus red winter stems give make this dogwood a favorite. Ivory Halo features pronounced creamy white variegation on the soft green leaves. Small creamy white flowers in late spring are followed by clusters of bluish white fruit that birds relish. Stems are blood red in the winter, providing welcome color during a drab time of year. Young stems develop the most vivid red colors, so old, thick canes should be pruned to the ground periodically. Easy to grow, but do try to avoid overhead watering. Gorgeous planted in small groups for its brightening effect and winter stem color.
- Mature Height: 5-6 feet
- Mature Width: 5-6 feet
- Sunlight: Sun, Part Sun
- Soil Conditions: Generally Dry, Moist (typical), Soggy, Flood-prone
Plants are constantly growing, ever-changing, and therefore unique. The plant you receive may vary from the photo, but rest assured, holds the same glorious potential!
As plants are perishable, we take care to deliver them by hand using our own vehicles or trusted partners.
- We offer Same-Day delivery!
- Prices depend on location (starting at $35 in Wilmette)
- Delivery zone includes the North Shore Suburbs North up to Winthrop Harbor and Wauconda; North Side of Chicago to downtown and Southwest to Oak Park.
- For plant material not planted by Chalet, there is a 1-year, 50% merchandise credit guarantee.
We also offer free in-store pickup at our retail store at 3132 Lake Avenue in Wilmette, IL. After your order we will prepare the product within 1-2 hours. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready. If you are planning to pick up later than 2-3 days after purchase, please respond to your Order Confirmation email to let us know. For plant material not planted by Chalet, there is a 1-year, 50% merchandise credit guarantee.
Returns accepted within 14 days by replying directly to our order confirmation email. Refunds issued only in original form of payment.