Use the Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® Mini Broadcast Spreader to apply fertilizer, grass seed, and other lawn care products. This lawn spreader comes pre-calibrated and ready-to-use, and holds up to 5,000 sq. ft. of Scotts® product. When EdgeGuard™ is engaged, it will block off the right-side of the spreader pattern to prevent product from spreading onto non-lawn areas. Using the Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® Mini Broadcast Spreader is simple. To begin, turn rate control dial to the correct setting listed on the back of each Scotts® product, pour the product in the hopper, then start spreading. The lawn spreader's design enhancements feature a curved hopper and dual-bladed agitator for smooth product funneling and consistent coverage. Not to mention, it is compact and features a fold-down handle for easy storage. Spreaders provide uniform coverage of granular products; without one, you may end up with uneven coverage of fertilizer or control products that can result in uneven feeding, weed, disease, or insect control. Scotts® spreaders can also be used to distribute salt on walkways and driveways.
- Use the Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® Mini Broadcast Spreader to apply Scotts® lawn care products
- Comes pre-calibrated and fully assembled with a fold-down handle for easy storage
- Scotts® exclusive EdgeGuard™ Technology keeps lawn product off landscaping, driveways, and sidewalks
- Features redesigned hopper and agitator for smoother product funneling and consistent coverage
- Holds up to 5,000 sq. ft. of Scotts lawn product, including grass seed and fertilizer - ideal for treating smaller areas