- Classic family backyard game for all generations and skill levels
- Includes six pine wood mallets (33"L x 8"W), six coordinating wooden balls (approx. 2¾"diam.), nine wickets (9"L x 6"W), two end posts (21"L) and a carrying bag
- Skill-building play: improve accuracy, precision and hand-eye coordination while playing!
- Play with up to six people; complete rules of play and suggested course set up included
- Easy set up: insert wickets and end posts into ground, and screw the mallet handle into the mallet head
- Ages 5 and up.
The classic game of croquet is making a comeback as one of the most popular lawn games. This game of precision and accuracy is easy to learn, but challenging to master, which makes it the perfect activity for kid and adults of all skill levels. The concept is simple—propel your wooden ball through each wicket along the course laid out. But perfecting your game requires accuracy, precision, hand-eye coordination, and strategic planning.
This beautiful, classic set includes six colorful wooden mallets, six coordinating wooden balls, nine wickets, two end posts, and a carrying bag. It's easy to set up: just insert wickets and end posts into the ground, and screw the mallet handle into the mallet head. This game can be played with up to six people (as singles, or as teams of two or three). Complete rules of play and course set up included.
Pack it all up in the included carrying bag and take it along with you on vacation or a visit to grandma's house. Our Classic Wooden Croquet Game Set is the perfect activity to add to your family game day, neighborhood picnic, or backyard barbecue.