- Monterey Sluggo Plus 6ea/10lb This new formulation of Sluggo controls slugs, snails, earwigs, sow bugs (roly poly), pill bugs, and cut worms too
- Sluggo Plus is a small tan pellet and can be used on ornamentals, vegetables, fruit trees, berries, turf, and in non-commercial greenhouses
- Scatter the bait at 0
- Sluggo plus jug for organic gardening
- This new formulation of sluggo controls slugs, snails and earwigs, sow bugs, pill bugs and cut worms
Sluggo provides superior slug and snail control for all home gardens. The iron phosphate and bait combination immediately stops slugs and snails from feeding after the bait is eaten. The pests then die within a few days. Free-flowing pellets make it easy to spread throughout the garden, along vegetable rows, and around ornamentals.
Sluggo can be used throughout the growing season, whenever slug and snail attack threatens garden plants. Organic gardeners will be pleased to know that Sluggo can be used for organic gardening and also can be used around pets and wildlife. Please read package label before using. Find Sluggo at your local independent or national retailer.
Slugs and snails are serious pests to many garden plants. Sluggo Slug and Snail Bait is an effective way to stop their attack. After eating the bait, feeding stops and pests crawl away to die – no messy clean up and no more damage to your garden.
When to Apply
Begin using Sluggo at first sign of slug or snail damage. This can begin in early spring when perennials begin to appear.
Apply the bait during the evening, as slugs and snails travel and feed mostly by night or early morning.
How to Use
Scatter the slug and snail bait granules on the soil around or near the plants to be protected. Apply bait evenly at the rate of 1 level teaspoon, per square yard, and reapply the bait as consumed or at least every two weeks. Do not pile. If necessary, wet ground before applying.
Pet Safety Tips
- Keep pets out of garden while you are applying bait. Pets can re-enter the garden once the bait is applied.
- Don’t place bait in piles. Scatter bait evenly around plants being damaged.
- Store the bait in a secure place that pets can’t access.
Espoma Lawn Food is a premium formula designed for safe, easy lawn feeding for the home gardener as well as the professional horticulturist. It provides slow release nitrogen for extended feeding and is granular, non-burning, and easy to apply. Plus Espoma Lawn Food now contains non-staining iron, and is now enhanced with Biotone® microbes.
Organic based lawn food for all seasons
- Safe for kids, pets & the environment.
- Won’t burn lawns or leach out of soil.
- Enhanced with Bio-tone® microbes.
- Contains non-staining iron and slow release nitrogen.
For use on: Cool-season grasses including bluegrass, fine fescue, tall fescue and perennial ryegrass. Warm-season grasses including bentgrass, bermudagrass, St. Augustine grass, zoysiagrass, and centipede grass.