Mixed Hardwood :
- Burns hotter (better for heating and cooking)
- Burns slower (lasts longer)
- Harder to light (requires cedar kindling or starter)
- Tends to be aromatic
- Burns very hot
- Burns fast (Does not last as long)
- Bark is very easy to light
• Stacking location must be accessible by hand cart
• Stacking in garage is okay if no vehicles are present
Stacking is NOT available:
• In basements
• In crawl spaces
• In 2 separate locations
• Up or down any steps or steep embankments
• Under clearances less than 7’
• Through gates or passages less than 36” wide
• When we have snow, we will not deliver wood to an area if walkway has not been shoveled.
A bag contains 12-18 16" logs. Each box contains 50-60 logs. 1/2 Face Cord is 2 boxes and when stacked is 4' by 4'. A Face Cord is 4 boxes and when stacked is 4' by 8'. A Full Cord is 12 boxes and when stacked is 4' by 32'. Wood pieces are cut in various shapes and may vary per order. Length is 16". Call 847-256-0561 for additional size options.
HOTSTICKS “NUGGETS” are smaller pieces of our high-quality packaged Kiln-Dried firewood. Nuggets were designed for the back yard enthusiast to be used in chimineas, fire pits and patio wood burners. Nuggets additionally offer benefits to those with indoor fire places or wood stoves as well. If you want a bed of coals fast, start with Nuggets. Do you need to help seasoned or “not-so seasoned” wood burn better or hotter, add Nuggets to your fire. As your fire comes to a close and you want to keep it going a little longer without waiting for a large piece of wood to burn to completion, just add a few Nuggets.
HOTSTICKS ‘’NUGGETS‘’ are 100% all natural mixed hardwood from Pennsylvania. Nuggets are safe for cooking and has no chemicals added. We control all of the manufacturing of our products. Hotsticks Nuggets are cut from logs we get only from loggers that use ethical harvesting methods from Pennsylvania. Nuggets range from 3-9 inch long pieces that are 1-6 inches in diameter. Nuggets are Kiln Dried in our state-of-the- art Kiln drying ovens. (Exceeding the USDA, Federal and State requirements of 60 min at a temperature of 160 degrees) After the Nuggets are dried, they go through our tumbler that cleans the firewood before moving to our custom packaging line where each piece is hand packaged. After being packaged, each bag is stacked on a pallet. The pallet is then stretched- wrapped and stored in our 250,000 sq. ft. warehouse until shipped to wholesalers, dealers and campgrounds.
- 100% all natural Pennsylvania Hardwoods
- USDA Certified bug and spore free
- New York Approved Treated Firewood/ Pest Free and meets the treating requirements under 6NYCRR section 192.5
- Meets all federal and State Quarantine Regulations
- Packaged in a Tough .75 Cu. Ft. – 4.25 mil bag with an integrated, reinforced handles.
- Kiln-Dried firewood starts easily, burns clean, producing less ash and creosote than untreated firewood
- APHIS Compliant
- Nationally recognized for quality Kiln-Dried firewood and sold in 42 states from California to Florida to Maine
- EDI and EFT Capable
- Small Outdoor Fire Pits
- Small Fire Pits
- Small Wood Stoves Fireplaces
- Camp Fires
- Wood Fired Pizza ovens
- Wood Fired Grills
- Ideal for Smoking and Cooking
Hotsticks Kindling is Kiln-Dried and cut 9 to 11 inches long and split 1/8 to 1 inch thick, just the right size to start any fire. Hotsticks Kindling is perfect to use when your firewood is damp, not seasoned properly or if your firewood is too large to start on its own. Makes starting a fire easy.
Hotsticks Kindling is made of 100% natural wood that is USDA Certified, Kiln Dried and packaged in a .30 cu. ft. – 4.25 mil bag with a strong integrated-reinforced handle.
- Easy to light
- USDA Certified Bug and Spore Free
- New York Approved Treated Firewood – Pest free and meets the heat treating requirements under 6NYCRR section 192.5
- APHIS Compliant
- EDI and EFT Capable
- To start any fire
- Small Wood stoves
- Kids love to play with them when used as all natural building Blocks. They can build roads, train tracks, log homes and forts (My grandchildren play with them for hours and hours) the most inexpensive toy you can buy, that kids will love and last a long time. After they are done you can start a fire to roast marshmallow! (Not responsible for splinters)