A popular garden staple for its evergreen foliage and versatile nature, Boxwood is great for hedging, massing and topiary work. Green Mountain is a dense, pyramidal form that makes an excellent accent or taller hedge. Evergreen, small, dark green leaves maintain their color through the winter. If shaping, trim in mid to late June. Not fussy as long as the soil is not wet.
Note: All boxwoods from Chalet are final sale. Boxwoods are non-refundable due to risk of spreading pathogens.
- Mature Height: 5 feet
- Mature Width: 4 feet
- Spacing: 3-4 feet
- Sunlight: Sun, Part Sun
- Soil Conditions: Generally Dry
As plants are perishable, we take care to deliver them by hand using our own vehicles or trusted partners.
- We offer Same-Day delivery!
- Prices depend on location (starting at $35 in Wilmette)
- Delivery zone includes the North Shore Suburbs North up to Winthrop Harbor and Wauconda; North Side of Chicago to downtown and Southwest to Oak Park.
- For plant material not planted by Chalet, there is a 1-year, 50% merchandise credit guarantee.
We also offer free in-store pickup at our retail store at 3132 Lake Avenue in Wilmette, IL. After your order we will prepare the product within 1-2 hours. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready. If you are planning to pick up later than 2-3 days after purchase, please respond to your Order Confirmation email to let us know. For plant material not planted by Chalet, there is a 1-year, 50% merchandise credit guarantee.
Returns accepted within 14 days by replying directly to our order confirmation email. Refunds issued only in original form of payment.