Jean's Dilly is a small, refined spruce that looks great in pots as well as the garden. A super slow growing (2-4" per year) dwarf that maintains its dense, perfect conical form with no pruning, ever. Fine-textured, very short green needles display a distinctive twist during the growing season. While hardy, needles may burn during cold and windy periods in winter. Use an anti-desiccant-spray on the foliage to help lock in moisture during the winter months.
- Mature Height: 3 feet
- Mature Width: 12 inches
- Sunlight: Sun, Part Sun
- Soil Conditions: Moist (Typical)
Plants are constantly growing, ever-changing, and therefore unique. The plant you receive may vary from the photo, but rest assured, it holds the same glorious potential!
As plants are perishable, we take care to deliver them by hand using our own vehicles or trusted partners.
- We offer Same-Day delivery!
- Prices depend on location (starting at $35 in Wilmette)
- Delivery zone includes the North Shore Suburbs North up to Winthrop Harbor and Wauconda; North Side of Chicago to downtown and Southwest to Oak Park.
- For plant material not planted by Chalet, there is a 1-year, 50% merchandise credit guarantee.
We also offer free in-store pickup at our retail store at 3132 Lake Avenue in Wilmette, IL. After your order we will prepare the product within 1-2 hours. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready. If you are planning to pick up later than 2-3 days after purchase, please respond to your Order Confirmation email to let us know. For plant material not planted by Chalet, there is a 1-year, 50% merchandise credit guarantee.
Returns accepted within 14 days by replying directly to our order confirmation email. Refunds issued only in original form of payment.