This Crab is a small tree with pretty white flowers in spring followed by yellowish-green fruit in fall. It has spines and deeply toothed, dark green leaves that turn yellow in fall. It's more adaptable and faster growing than the average crabapple. A good choice for naturalistic areas.
- Mature Height: 25 feet
- Mature Width: 20 feet
- Sunlight: Sun
- Soil Type: Generally Dry, Moist (typical)
- Flower: White
As plants are perishable, we take care to deliver them by hand using our own vehicles or trusted partners.
- We offer Same-Day delivery!
- Free 7-Day Delivery over $300!
- Prices depend on location (starting at $35 in Wilmette)
- Delivery zone includes the North Shore Suburbs North up to Winthrop Harbor and Wauconda; North Side of Chicago to downtown and Southwest to Oak Park.
- For plant material not planted by Chalet, there is a 1-year, 50% merchandise credit guarantee.
We also offer free in-store pickup at our retail store at 3132 Lake Avenue in Wilmette, IL. After your order we will prepare the product within 1-2 hours. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready. If you are planning to pick up later than 2-3 days after purchase, please respond to your Order Confirmation email to let us know. For plant material not planted by Chalet, there is a 1-year, 50% merchandise credit guarantee.
Returns accepted within 14 days by replying directly to our order confirmation email. Refunds issued only in original form of payment.